Due to the COVID-19 situation, ICE has been providing online cross cultural programmes in the past 2 years and we have received high praises from students and teachers. In our recent online Model United Nations programme with The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, two of our students won the Honourable Mention Award and Best Speaker Award in 2020 Hong Kong Model United Nations Club!
We are excited to announce that we have more than 30 programmes that can be held both online/offline or as a hybrid programme for all ages!
Our goal is to empower students of different ages and backgrounds to ANALYSE, IMAGINE, and ACT. Be global citizens and our 21st century leaders. Students will enjoy the learning process by creating an authentic project through online learning and inputs by guests from different fields.
For cultural experience:
Cultural Immersion Day
- Experience and learn about various cultures through fun cultural workshops in a day
- Have a taste of traditions from different countries through different sports, dances, art and crafts with international guests
Fun cultural workshops, Interactive activities, Sports and dance, Unique experience, Suitable for every age group
For raising awareness on world issues:
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Youth Programme
- Understand and apply the concepts of SDGs
- Identify and explain the application of selected SDGs around the world with case practices
We have customised this programme with for S5 students from Shatin Methodist College in combination of TED workshops in the 2022/23 for their RAC/LAC programme and have successfully organised the programme for the Unicef Club of St. Rose of Lima’s College with very positive feedback.
Global case studies, United Nations, Healthcare, SDGs, Green Fashion, Poverty Allevation, Pop culture, Presentation
For skills development:
Model United Nations Programme
- With our Model United Nations programme with The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, two of our students won the Honourable Mention Award and Best Speaker Award in 2020 Hong Kong Model United Nations Club!
- Past clients include: Singapore International School (Hong Kong) and Holy Trinity College, St. Rose of Lima’s College, Stewards Pooi Kei College, etc.
Public speaking and debate skills training, Mock debates, Global dialogue with guests, Global knowledge, MUN taster
Ted Style Presentation Skills Programme
- Increase students’ confidence and competence in delivering presentations and speeches
- Learn how persuasive TED-style talks are structured and delivered
- Improve English and use English in an advanced and creative setting
Public speaking training, Presentation skills, Audience interaction, Scripting and improvisation balance, TED-style talks
For weekend and post exam period:
World Adventure Week (5 Days)
- Explore the world through various interactive sessions and cultural workshops
- Adventure across 6 continents to learn about different cultures while touching upon global issues
Cultural workshops, Gaining multiple prespectives, world knowledge, Interact with international guests, Junior form students
International Elite Programme (3 Days)
- Cultivate students 21st century essential skills e.g. cross cultural communication skills, critical thinking skills, Critical thinking skills
- Gain new perspectives on world issues
- Instil a positive attitude to become global leaders and changemakers
Global Leader sharing, Media Literacy, Presentation skills, Leadership training, Career skills training, Senior form students
If your school is interested in getting more details of the programmes above, sign up now!Sign up: https://forms.gle/ZYMLzdaknw66XfZM7
If you would like to see other programmes that is suitable for Life-wide Learning Grant,Click here: https://icehongkong.com/lwl/