Due to the COVID-19 situation, ICE has been providing online cross cultural programmes in the one year and we have received high praises from students and teachers. In our recent online Model United Nations programme with The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, two of our students won the Honourable Mention Award and Best Speaker Award in Hong Kong Model United Nations Club 2020!
We are excited to announce the launch of 3 new programmes this summer that can be held both online/offline or as a hybrid programme for all ages!
Our goal is to empower students of different ages and backgrounds to ANALYSE, IMAGINE, and ACT. Be global citizens and our 21st century leaders. Students will enjoy the learning process by creating an authentic project through online learning and inputs by guests from different fields.
For cultural experience:
Cultural Immersion Day
- Experience and learn about various cultures through fun cultural workshops in a day
- Have a taste of traditions from different countries through different sports, dances, art and crafts with international guests
Fun cultural workshops, Interactive activities, Sports and dance, Unique experience, Suitable for every age group
For cultural exposure:
Crash Course: World Cultures
- Gain a deep understanding of the history, geography and culture of different countries and continents through the eyes of international guests.
- Experience different cultures through cultural workshops
- Use simple design tools to design and develop a cultural output (infographic/poster) and present to peers
Global knowledge, Experiential learning, Global dialogue with guests, cross cultural communication skills, Design tools, Presentation
For skills development:
Ted Style Presentation Skills Programme
- Increase students’ confidence and competence in delivering presentations and speeches
- Learn how persuasive TED-style talks are structured and delivered
- Improve English and use English in an advanced and creative setting
Public speaking training, Presentation skills, Audience interaction, Scripting and improvisation balance, TED-style talks
If your school is interested in getting more details of the programmes above, sign up now!Sign up: https://forms.gle/ZYMLzdaknw66XfZM7